Is an extremely offensive, ignorant, and hate promoting bumper sticker allowed?

I recently saw not one but TWO bumper stickers on a truck here in my hometown in Pennsylvania.. The stickers each read "Promote world peace, kill a Muslim." Now I am all for freedom of speech but is this too far? I dont believe that this gives people the right to just say whatever they want.. This could... show more I recently saw not one but TWO bumper stickers on a truck here in my hometown in Pennsylvania.. The stickers each read "Promote world peace, kill a Muslim." Now I am all for freedom of speech but is this too far? I dont believe that this gives people the right to just say whatever they want.. This could be being seen by children! It's just wrong and it makes me sick to my stomach. People can have their opinions but all this does is promote hate and violence. It is extremely offensive to me and I'm sure the majority of people especially members of Islam.. Does anybody know, In the state of Pennsylvania atleast, if there is any law that I could try get this removed? I have the persons license plate number and would love to report it to police if there is anything I can do about it. This should not be acceptable. Thank you for your time.