what are the chains called that are made out of little tiny sphere?

they're like little bubbles? i need to buy some in bulk to make necklaces! thanks


it is used for necklaces

1 Answer

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's called Bead Chain, it is available in many bead sizes. It can be bought in bulk from:

    McMaster - Carr Supply Company Chicago

    P. 630-833-0300

    F. 630-834-9600 They have 4 other locations besides the Chicago area.

    you might want to check their web site for proximity.

    It's not "cheap" as it is an engineered lifting product,

    with published load ratings.


    net: www.mcmaster.com

    Source(s): Mcmaster-Carr catalog
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.