GTAP!!
Lv 7
GTAP!! asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

How good is this fantasy baseball team?

I got a top 5 player at their position each position except P.

C: Miguel Montero

1B: Mark Texiera

2B: Robinson Cano

SS: Jimmy Rollins

3B: Ryan Zimmerman

OF: Justin Upton

OF: Nelson Cruz

OF: Logan Morrison

UTIL:Cameron Maybin

UTIL: Jhonny Peralta

UTIL:Nick Markakis

BN: Mike Moustakas

BN: Neil Walker

BN: Carlos Lee

BN: Russell Walker

SP: Jon Lester

SP: Stephen Strasburg

RP: John Axford

RP: Huston Street

P: Matt Garza

P:Chris Carpenter

P:Ted Lilly

P: Chad Billingsley

BN: Kevin Gregg

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

love your hitting i would put neil walker into the starting lineup, trade one of ur UTIL guys or any guy for an elite pitcher and put neil walker in there, i see a big year coming for neil.

• 9 years ago

I know this might sound crazy. But I would think about trading Cano for a huge stud pitcher, because you have Walker and you need some pitching help. You will not win your league with that pitching staff. Just being honest. Overall you have a very solid team.

• Good overall lineup but where's the rest of your pitching???? Starting pitchers don't play everyday bro. You will need pitching to plug in and more relievers would help as well. You gotta get those wins and saves bro. Solid but not spectacular pitching so improve on that in terms of getting more starters and more closers.

• 9 years ago

It would be better with Luebke. You need to improve your pitching though, after the top 4, it gets unstable and full of question marks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

if your elegant, you will take your place city and %. a recognition (final year i became into the Marion Crusaders, via fact i'm from Marion, Indiana, and that i had the previous-college Trident sort from the Seattle Mariners). How with regard to the fabric Monsters? this is relaxing and nonsensical.

• 9 years ago

Infield is full of studs,not huge fan of starters.had garza last year.major disappointment,Lilly?Strasburg is a huge question mark.Gregg wont be starting reliever by may.Overall,great offense average pitching

• Looks like a decent lineup.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.