Okay GUYS, I need tips on how to give my boyfriend the BEST BJ ever! So what did your girlfriends/exes do?

SO, my boyfriend is coming home this weekend after being gone for almost a month. Of course with my luck he comes home the one weekend mother nature decided to interfere. I've given plenty of BJs before but I wanna make this one GREAT. I just need some tips from you guys on what you personally like and what sent you over the edge!

Favorite Answer

I'm a girl but my bf tells me I am really great at it. I first give him a bit of a strip tease or lap dance, I get down tease him by swirling my tounge or putting my mouth on his tip, I lick him up and down and then take him in my mouth to get him super wet. While I am sucking him I use one hand to stroke him while I lightly carress the boys. I usually take both hands and stoke him while I suck on his boys( not to hard). While I suck I apply pressure with my hands, I will take my hands and move in opposite directions while I focus on the tip. I also give him lots of eye contact( men love that and of course be enthusiastic about doing it). When I take him deep I always flatten my tounge and lick the underside of him while I go up and down or hold it. I also squeeze my throat muscles when I take him in( he goes wild). Of course it's your choice to spit or swallow. I also do other techniques and switch it up often. He has never complained and is always more than happy to receive them.

Source(s): Personal experience.

I love your enthusiam, more ladies should want give GREAT Bj's. I applaud you, you BF is one lucky guy.

First of all I like spontaneous Bj's, even if you know your going to give him one, dont let him know until it's time. Start with the kisses from mouth to chest to stomach to down below.

I also like it when she'll give a little teasing tug job before she puts her mouth on my member. Start slow with tongue only and when he cant take it anymore, Take it all the way.

Slow and soft is way better than fast and hard. Don't forget to pay the balls some attention, caress them while going to town on the shaft. I personally have super senitive balls and can only stand a suck or two at a time, so You'll have to play this one by ear.

Last but not least, stay on until "completion" Yeah, it'll be a mouth full, but hey you gotta finish strong right? Keep going til theres no more left, then he's done. There's nothing worse than a girl that jumps off in the middle while im still squirting, finish what you start.

Good luck!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

SO, my boyfriend is coming home this weekend after being gone for almost a month. Of course with my luck he comes home the one weekend mother nature decided to interfere. I've given plenty of BJs before but I wanna make this one GREAT. I just need some tips from you guys on what you personally...

Source(s): guys tips give boyfriend bj girlfriends exes do: https://tr.im/wJV5d
  • salyer

Best Bj Ever

I like BJ's better than sex anyway. Use lots of tongue and make sure your mouth is really wet. Play with his balls a little while you do it. Eye contact is good all though some guys don't like to look at the girl. Let him finish in your mouth. Good luck.

• Sheryl

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awtpm

He was probably just nervous. Getting you first bj from a lady is more cause for anxiety than actual sex. You think of things like "how will this finish?," "Am I big enough?" "what if i finish and she gets mad?" Don't worry about it. I bet he was just a little scared.

I'm not a guy, but I've given bjs to guys, haha. this guy i was with really liked 69, and he was also really into rubbing his penis between my boobs. and he LOVED finishing on my body/face, and he really liked it when i was into him finishing on me. just be into everything youre doing and he'll love it. look at him, compliment him, play with his balls, etc

They like when you look up at them while doing it, so I would just do that and you can't go wrong.

This may sound weird but watch some porn. Learn from the experienced!

• Mircat

Troll.