Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 years ago

Why didnt the leader of English defence league fight back when this muslim man slapped him?

I was watching this video and couldnt believe my eyes. This Muslims man in a long robe with his beard swaying in the cool Luton breeze slaps the leader of this so called EDL movement the main man Tommy Robinson?

I thought Tommy would be a tough guy, hard as nails, piercing blue eyed, Irish born and bred, beer drinking, hardman boxing, Irish boxing and why didnt he hit back at this "weaker" Muslim guy ?

I mean he just sat back in his motor and drove off?

So i guess this Tommy guy is weak?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWnrNTM4dQw

Youtube thumbnail

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If he had have landed one on the Mussie, he would have been arrested under the Race Relations Act, and 2,000 of the screaming dervishes would have been rampaging around the town with the police doing nothing. There's one law for the mussies and one for the British. It's bloody ridiculous.

Never mind Iran, I know for certain who WW111 wlll be between.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

You don't seem to know how it works - in the muslim ghettos.

Where cloaked with supposed 'religious' rights, the muzzies can SAY or DO whatever they want - insulting or even slapping a local - SAFE in the knowledge that if it causes a rumpus - some 25-30 local muzzies will be on the scene - much sooner than the local police constables can come and rescue you.

And even if Mr Plod arrived within 30 seconds - before you were well and truly beaten up - and your car set ablaze - there's an 80% chance YOU would be arrested - for causing a racist 'disturbance - amongst the otherwise peaceful, tolerant muslim community.

As it seems to go - in the ghettos.

• 8 years ago

he knows that if he is the "VICTIM" of the assault, it works in his favor. The muslim guy will be the target of 100 % public hatred and he emerges the saint and symbol of patience and restraint, all christian virtues.

In the battle to win hearts, you must not be a bad guy.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not weak, sensible. If Robinson had retaliated he would have been arrested so ast his feet would have not touched the ground. The charge? A racist assault. Once again, one rule for `them' another for everyone else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Oxford
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

He doesn't want to look like a warmongering nazi, like people already perceive him as. I don't agree with what he says, but smart guy for walking away.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If he " walks " away he id weak.

If he fights back,he's a thug .

I admire balanced views.

Source(s): Twerp ! ( censored for sensitive viewers )
  • 8 years ago

Because it is legal to defend one's self.

• Paine
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Pretty disappointing to see, when you turn to violence you loose your argument.

• 8 years ago

because if he had he would have been thrown in jail faster than you can blink

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.