Mossberg 500 Magazine?

Hello, i have a Moss 500 Persuader. Wanted to inquire if anyone knows if i can use a magazine to load the shells. I'll be honest, more for looks than anything else. It's a pump action, so i know i may be off here, but i am new to long guns, and had this question. Thanks in advance.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They make speed loaders but magazines never hit the market like detachable magazines. Most of the time for a shotgun to use a detachable magazine it has to designed and built that way. Where as a pump action shotgun has not been and even has internal parts that would get in the way. Your shotgun comes with a magazine built in (its that tube that you put rounds in). However they make bigger/higher capacity magazines but not all places allow them so you would have to check with your local laws to see if it is legal.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Mossberg 500 Magazine?

Hello, i have a Moss 500 Persuader. Wanted to inquire if anyone knows if i can use a magazine to load the shells. I'll be honest, more for looks than anything else. It's a pump action, so i know i may be off here, but i am new to long guns, and had this question. Thanks in advance.

Source(s): mossberg 500 magazine: https://biturl.im/MjGXH
  • Mr.357
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The Mossberg 500 has a fixed tube magazine. Some guns, mostly handguns and rifles have removable magazines.

• They used to make conversion kits that would allow you to use magazines in your Mossberg,I have never seen one for sale.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Just FYI> Brownells has a shotgun speedloader tube that works with Mossburg 500, and Rem. 870. Don't know if you have to modify your gun, or not.

• 8 years ago

Are you asking about a speed loader? Your gun has a magazine already. See link...

http://www.shooternet.com/gallery/index.cfm?c=1004...

• 8 years ago

Knoxx had a kit. Haven't made them for years and if you manage to find one for sale it will cost twice as much as the gun.

• awftx
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Magazine... for a 500.... Naw, your way off.... tube fed....

• 8 years ago

Nope. I have never seen one. Like the dude above me said, they made kits but I can never find one

• 8 years ago

like the guy above me said use a ak 47 clip just put that in it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.