Mossberg 500 Magazine?

Hello, i have a Moss 500 Persuader. Wanted to inquire if anyone knows if i can use a magazine to load the shells. I'll be honest, more for looks than anything else. It's a pump action, so i know i may be off here, but i am new to long guns, and had this question. Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

They make speed loaders but magazines never hit the market like detachable magazines. Most of the time for a shotgun to use a detachable magazine it has to designed and built that way. Where as a pump action shotgun has not been and even has internal parts that would get in the way. Your shotgun comes with a magazine built in (its that tube that you put rounds in). However they make bigger/higher capacity magazines but not all places allow them so you would have to check with your local laws to see if it is legal.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Mossberg 500 Magazine?

Source(s): mossberg 500 magazine: https://biturl.im/MjGXH
  • Mr.357

The Mossberg 500 has a fixed tube magazine. Some guns, mostly handguns and rifles have removable magazines.

• They used to make conversion kits that would allow you to use magazines in your Mossberg,I have never seen one for sale.

Just FYI> Brownells has a shotgun speedloader tube that works with Mossburg 500, and Rem. 870. Don't know if you have to modify your gun, or not.

Are you asking about a speed loader? Your gun has a magazine already. See link...

http://www.shooternet.com/gallery/index.cfm?c=1004...

Knoxx had a kit. Haven't made them for years and if you manage to find one for sale it will cost twice as much as the gun.

• awftx

Magazine... for a 500.... Naw, your way off.... tube fed....

Nope. I have never seen one. Like the dude above me said, they made kits but I can never find one

like the guy above me said use a ak 47 clip just put that in it