FRONT TIRES ARE STUCK IN THE MUD!!!?

ok i have a appt today for my 1 month old son. and i go outside to back up and my car wouldnt budge, i kept giving it gas, i get out and look and i guess i dug my 2 front tires deep into the mud! and idk what to do lol my husband is working, the only ones here is me and my 2 year old son adrian and my 1 month old... show more ok i have a appt today for my 1 month old son. and i go outside to back up and my car wouldnt budge, i kept giving it gas, i get out and look and i guess i dug my 2 front tires deep into the mud! and idk what to do lol my husband is working, the only ones here is me and my 2 year old son adrian and my 1 month old alex :-(
we dont live in the country but we do live secluded behind a long driveway so it would take me a while to walk and ask one of my neighbors... and everyone in my phone contact is working UGGGHHH if i gota call a tow truck i will i have to get my son to the doctors, but is there anything i can do?