If President Obama got a job as say CEO of Walmart next year how long would Walmart stay in business?

Say Obama is the CEO of Walmart he started paying their workers 35 bucks an hour and hired an extra 5,000 workers half of them Muslims from Muslim Bro Org- some could be jihadists.How long would it take for Walmart to go out of business, some of the food would most likely be poisoned (SOA) and you can't run a business paying workers that much and hiring so many more workers?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

being CEO and being president are two completely different jobs

it is like asking a cars sales person to do a university lecture about art

• J
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

You haven't given an algebraic formula to consider and this question holds no validity other than to trigger emotional responses. You're asking for an opinion of someone not that powerful. Obama is nothing more than a puppet with a Rockefeller fist up his ***. $5 million a month in an untraceable bank account to Obama every time he goes on TV, I can make him say whatever I want too. I can get him to veto or sign anything as well. The entire system is that corrupt and crooked. Everyone knows it. Not many are doing anything about it, because most people are only concerned with themselves and are too stupid to actually go against them. I on the other hand, have nothing to lose.

• wgac
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

What if you got a job at walmart next year,how long would walmart stay in business ? This is one of the most stupid comparisons that I have ever heard ! Have you ever thought of writing fairy tales ?

• 3 years ago

For those human beings outdated adequate to undergo in ideas the malaise that were the Carter years, inflation and severe expenditures of interest were lacking factors from the Obama Presidency. maximum each and every thing else is back in position. Now, Obama has gotten to the point the position the Fed can't disguise his mistakes anymore. Get out your wallets human beings! right here it comes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

False scenario, little Faux-fed neocon.

If you take off your white hood and really READ whitehouse.gov and recovery.gov, you might begin to realize that President Obama's nation-saving ideas and strategies would work well wherever he might go, including Wal-Mart. My guess is that as CEO of Wal-Mart or a similar chain, there would be a push to have more American-made products brought into the stores and labeled as such so that an informed public would "buy American" and help GROW the economy. He would set up impact studies for how Wal-Mart effects local area businesses in various states, and then create a summit of these other businesses' CEOs in order to develop a cooperative effort that benefits everyone and that better serves the communities involved. He would meet regularly with his employees (as he does with the American people) to listen to their complaints or needs, and then work with his management team to address these employee concerns. His employees would have health care coverage and maybe even profit sharing, plus a solid retirement plan that would sustain them in their elderly years. He would lobby for tax cuts for his employees, and would willingly forego any humungous multi-million-dollar salary for himiself, choosing instead to have any salary he earned as CEO be proportionate to the workers' payscale. He'd be a very fair and hard-working boss who listens to his workers and makes changes that will benefit each of them and the communities where his stores are based---just as he has been doing on a grander scale for the U.S. (see whitehouse.gov and recovery.gov for details).

• 8 years ago

Really?

3 day probationary would see him gone

when you have a set number of goals to achieve - usually your targets are monthly and a set budget, again monthly

When you are fired 0 you are also given advice

"you have constantly ignored budgetry limitations - and have underachieved your projected targets"

Source(s): Presidency it seems isn't wallmart
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

2 or 3 months, then walmart will have to file for bankruptcy protection.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Without being able to print money less than a year

• John
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Why would he do that when he could open up his own law office and make about 20 times his present $400K/yr?

• taco
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Probably about 5 years, wal-mart has pretty deep pockets.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.