I currently have 396 size 2 diapers, is this enough?

I have 11 packs of size 2 huggies 36 ct (total of 396) diapers, will a baby use more than this? Should i start stocking up on size 3 now? Or continue with size two for a bit longer?

No baby yet, just trying to stock up before they get here so i dont have to worry about buying it later

if thats for a newborn size 2 is going to be way too big, my little girl was 6'3 and she wore newborns for a few months and she wore size one for a while, she didnt wear size 2 until she was like a year and a half...the baby will use 8-12 diapers a day, so i think ur good,just still save up money and put it on a walmart card or something and use that money just for the baby, where u can get the stuff as u need it, but u should be buying size one.

That should be okay for now. I'd focus on newborn and size 1. I bought 2 jumbo boxes of diapers from Babies R Us 3 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten to the 2nd box.

Its no longer sufficient, toddler slows on turning out to be after a even as so once you get to length 3 and four toddler will stay in those sizes for fairly a even as, we went via 1 million a million/2 boxes of length 2, 2 and a small kit of length 3, and at the prompt are stocking up on length 4, My mom made us purchase 2 boxes and swears it wont be close to to sufficient, she says will could purchase 2 more desirable

Depending on how tight the size two diapers currently are on your baby I wouldn't worry to much. You should be good for at least a couple months.

Source(s): life experience

i wouldnt buy anymore till u know what u need when baby gets here they r all different, mines about to be 4 months and growing quickly out of size 2 already shes really hefty for her age but i would just wait and see

Source(s): momma of almost 4 month old hailey jo C:
  • No I'd keep collecting size 2 since they go up to 18 pounds. Usually most children are around 20 pounds at their first b-day.

Source(s): Momma of 2
  • Leah

Don't buy anymore. Your baby could develop a rash to that type of diaper or grow out of much more quickly.

You'll have plenty of time to get to the store to get more if you need them, and by then you'll know what to get.

I'd think you'd be more worried about the smoking.

Buy them when you need them. 400 "enough"? Don't be ridiculous. That will last you weeks if not months.

or now your fine, you will most likely need more, but you don't know if they are the diapers your baby will prefer yet. good luck

For you? Probably not, seeing as how you have a SERIOUS diaper fetish.