Which store do you like more for good quality baby clothes?

which store is more expensive but have better quality baby clothes? just buy a gift for one of my closest friend and wanted ur opinion:

Gymboree

Babies R us

Children's Place

Target

how would you rank these from best to worse quality?

Favorite Answer

1. Gymboree

2. The Children's Place

3. Target

4. Babies R Us

Target really has good quality clothing at low prices. So more expensive does not necessarily mean

better quality!

For baby clothing I also like GAP, Carter's and H&M.

I find this website very helpful, they give you tips on how to save on quality baby clothing:

http://www.best-baby-gifts.com/cheap-baby-clothing...

Do not buy too small though, babies outgrow their clothing sooooo fast and that often really is a shame ;-) 6-12 months normally is best, I think.

Good luck!

Source(s): mom of 3

A great place for clothes is TJ Maxx!

But in order from best to worst I would say,

Gymboree

Childrens place

Babies R us

Target...

But it really don't matter from where you buy them its the brand of clothing.

Source(s): personal experience

Children's place, because they are different, and target. Ross you can maybe find something nice for cheap and Tj Maxx has name brands, for a little.more, but for a great price. Babies r us has nice clothes, but they can be pricey. And I've never yet shopped at gymboree.

All my friends got there kids clothes at target not only do they have cute clothes they last long also. Childrens place has good sales on there stuff and there stuff last long also. I would not buy expensive stuff for lids or baby's they grow to fast what you want to do is get something that will last long but not cost to much because then you don't get your money's worth.

I think Babies R us is the most expensive, but not necessarily best quality... I shop at Ladida all the time - they are a bit more pricey but very good quality - which is a must on my list! Plus everything is just SO cute!!! ;)

i do no longer recognize of any shops in the united kingdom, because of the fact that i'm in the U. S.. A blanket is mandatory, as toddlers cherished to be swaddled, after which you additionally can verify the toddler is heat sufficient. A moses basket (or what I call a bassinet), isn't mandatory. you in straightforward terms want a secure place for the toddler to sleep, and a crib does that in basic terms large. a toddler tub isn't mandatory as you could the two take a bathtub with them, wash them with a textile or placed a towel in the tub tub so as that they do no longer slip. inspect thrift shops on your section for garments, and so on. they could have some extremely lovable issues, after which you do no longer could desire to spend a ton of money.

I always went to a consignment store or made my kids clothes.