Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 9 years ago

Use all of these words in a sentence:?

prodigal, albeit, sinecure, prolixity, visage, presage, bereft, gratis, intercession, and lineament

We're taking our last vocabulary test tomorrow, so i wanted to see if anyone, in the world of yahoo, would join me in the fun. Thanks for any attempts. Kudos to responses with absolute brevity (something I'm quite incapable of given a reasonable time frame).

thought this might help:

prodigal:

albeit:

sinecure:

prolixity:

visage:

presage:

bereft:

gratis:

intercession:

lineaments:

thought this might help:

prodigal:

albeit:

sinecure:

prolixity:

visage:

presage:

bereft:

gratis:

intercession:

lineaments:

Typed in the definitions but it didn't show up ):

Sorry, I made the question unclear. I meant to say "Use all of these words in one sentence." Also, I won't be using any of your responses, I'm just curious.

Favorite Answer

LOL - you did say 'a sentence', not 'sentences'... I'll give it a bash, but it'll test my urbane prolixity!

At this intercession between the various financial crises that have left us bereft of both cash and hope, we are dependent on the prodigal prolixity of those who offer their 'insights' gratis: while this may presage a reconsideration of the lineaments of the current situation, they seem to have each secured a sinecure, albeit one associated with a somewhat drawn and desperate visage.

;-)

so this is my attempt, work with it?

Albeit the prolixity of the novel is prodigal and convoluted, the author's lineament, or sinecure, concerning therapists' intercessions with people in major bereft still gives the reader a presage of negativity as obvious as the visage of a liar.

HAHA, goodluck with that!

Source(s): 20 minutes in microsoft word

The prodigal waste of money given to the gambling industry is in the billions of dollars.

He has a very good idea, albeit a strange one.

I would say that Donald Trump's job is a sinecure.

The politician's speeches were renowned for their prolixity.

Okay, lol I'm beginning to think I'm doing some kid's homework. Lol.