Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

I AM looking for a person in a physic dream,BILL WILLIAMS?

BILL WILLIAMS; LOOKING FOR OBITS-

BECAUSE I had a PSYCHIC DREAM of him a WHILE BACK ago. I KNOW you may THINK it different and STRANGE,HOWEVER as we all had DIFFERENT and STRANGENESS in our LIVES;as in being gay,big head,as well as eccentric etc...this is my norm. Be accepting as I am of others and you.

I saw him and he ASKED me if I WANTED to see WHERE he DROWNED so of COURSE I said yes. I was shown a lake/pond at nighttime for it was dark,I felt sadness and didn't really know what I was to do w/this. I later went to a place and I was waiting for my time and name to be called,they called a MR.&MRS Bill Williams,I was shocked and again I didn't know what to do...

I smiled at him,that Mr.Williams n Mrs;it was my only reaction and again I was stunned. I wanted sp badly to ask them if....I could not! So I have been thinking of this incident and I looked into the obits where I thought they might designate,I know it's around the vicinity, at least a 50 mile radius from where I reside,but they all lie those obit sites and try n charge us.

So yeah,my Q is,is there any free sites to look this up? I also have another person of interest; me and my friend think one of our friend died,same problem,no free site.

I am not paying for things that should be free,nothing I can do to bring these ppl back,but it would send me closure, if I could find this info..any help at all w/sincerity in mind, could users answer and shed some light my way? It would be so very much appreciated...thanks for being kind w/my Q in mind. My gift to you would be what karma gives to kindly good sincere souls..

Thank you~

Favorite Answer

HOLY POOP... talk about your karma... I AM BILL WILLIAMS!

I had a dream about you too.... please tell me you are the blond with big t!ts that can do that thing with her tongue ... I'd love to meet up.

I glad i can help u and here another way...i too am psychic as you well know..

I am a American & I don't take shiz from no one! One of you are a new yorker n Canadian & i don't have to be a psychic to know this..the cynical answer says it all! There is a blond b in here that may honer your request assshole & it's fav is pink so ya might have a chance! The ahole donkey (Canada?) is what i always called the depressed librarian & u know why... another PATRIOT captain craphole..a b-d 2/26...1972/82? I see the lazy/spoiled ones answering this as i knew they would,but are u serious? Wannabees & hazbeens,stop trying 2b a star! No one w/like ya anyways..a southern goes south w/shitt n it's mouth,i can go on & on..i don't have time,however i did find the source..thanks for sharing & exposing yourself,bad karma...

This is what the asker couldn't send so i got er email and sent it..FIGURE out which 1 u are if ya can break away from self n ur stupidness,also ya posted more then once didn't ya! And another or2 is a yahoo worker..ha ha ha ..how did I know?

@Seapid,I'm lost can I get some advice about what to do in this situation?

I'm asking in R&S because I trust the advice I get here. Atheists and religious people have more in common than they think, and I always get a few truly wise answers here

U got serious problems b!

REALLY? HMMM,BOO HOO ho didn't want any of this attention. I tried to hide in my room and actually called a friend and left the house for the night eventually.

Mom is now convinced that I was trying to make moves on him (I have a wonderful fiance). She keeps throwing things at me and screaming and calling me every name in the book (sl*t, wh*re... you get the picture)

I would just leave again and ignore it but it's my 40th birthday and I'd like her to calm down so we can go out and celebrate a little. Is there anything I can do?

Source(s): 2pink t!ts GFYSB!

Hi JOY' Thanks you for your answer you gave me,it helped so very much. What's wrong w/those other users? I am quite sure they want an honest decent answer. What comes around yep! Sad that people rant and act like complete garbage and yahoo lets em get away with this? To hell w/them,anyways I found BILL WILLIAMS SR.

Google the name in Pennsylvania,if not that one then it leads you to others...Thanks again for your lovely and compassionate reply,not many users in here will do it as kindly as you. I see they too want an answer,perhaps now that they expose themselves as creeps and Hippocrates,well as they say weed ur garden and know what to do when they ask. I will open up my account for you and tell you more if you ask me to. I do have more info on this. What is it that turn that one users into a cray person when that name is mentioned? lol...omg! hysterical!

Why do people who ask about "psychic" dreams:

1. Never know how to spell "psychic,"

2. Never seem to realize how the Dream Realm works?

Source(s): Ay dios mio...

Hi, feel free to contact me anytime.Ignore that 2 previous idiots.

Source(s): sincerely, Bill Williams

Here's the closure you need: You are delusional. Stop it.

Clearly the REAL Bill Williams wouldn't have "Bill Williams" as his screenname, that's how you know

I AM THE REAL BILL WILLIAMS!

t!ts or GTFO!

Person above me is fraud, actual Bill Williams is me!

You don't HAVE to do anything with it.

Not all phone calls are important.

Hell-o, I'm here for you