Where can I watch tv shows online?

I wanna watch Pretty Little Liars and The vampire diaries. But since i recently moved to mexico, they have all the shows and episodes from like a long time ago. For example if an episode aires in the US, a month or 2 later, it airs over here. which sucks. So I was wondering where I can find a website that allows me... show more I wanna watch Pretty Little Liars and The vampire diaries. But since i recently moved to mexico, they have all the shows and episodes from like a long time ago. For example if an episode aires in the US, a month or 2 later, it airs over here. which sucks. So I was wondering where I can find a website that allows me to watch episodes online for free, without me completing "surveys". So. can anyone give me a link, or tell me about a website so I can watch all my shows that I like?
Update: remember, i live outside the US, so hulu and project- free tv wont work
Update 2: oh, and i dont wanna download anything. just watch