Do these true religions clothes look fake( pics, I'll choose b.a for honest answer )?

jean jacket and for $70 from a regular store, not the official one, it came with tags, I checked the horseshoe, the Buddha, the pockets, the tags a did my research to spot fake trues, the jean jacket was made in mexico and the jeans from the u.s, is this too good to be true or does it sound legit , also she said... show more jean jacket and for $70 from a regular store, not the official one, it came with tags, I checked the horseshoe, the Buddha, the pockets, the tags a did my research to spot fake trues, the jean jacket was made in mexico and the jeans from the u.s, is this too good to be true or does it sound legit , also she said they were on clearance 70% off so that's why they were low It was her and this other lady at the register

The first 3 are from the true religion site/google and the last 7 are the ones I took( wooden floor, and you can see my shadow )

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/75628172@N07/
Update: @ jimmy something you can't afford, pwned
@ hi thankyou