I'm pregnant the baby's dad don't support or help me on anything what should I do?

My baby's dad is from the USA and I'm from Mexico and I'm afraid that if I don't put he's last name to my baby I would have problem or that he would take my baby away from me but the thing is ever since I found out i was pregnant he's never helped me out on anything or support me so it's... show more My baby's dad is from the USA and I'm from Mexico and I'm afraid that if I don't put he's last name to my baby I would have problem or that he would take my baby away from me but the thing is ever since I found out i was pregnant he's never helped me out on anything or support me so it's like I'm all alone. What type of issues would I be dealing with if I don't wanna put he's last name to my baby but he does? Even though he doesn't do anything for the baby.