Who do the GOP hate the most is it Women ,Gays, Minorities ,Working Americas?

Fighting contraception. Stopping domestic violence protections. Extending tax cuts for the wealthy, while hiking taxes on the middle class. Welcoming white supremacists to a conference, but banning gay conservatives. The GOP has followed its extremist fringe off the deep end, leaving the rest of us back in the reality-based world befuddled. Their strategists warned them not to do this, but it appears that to the GOP, radical fringe issue positions are like catnip. In the last Republican presidential debate in Arizona, the candidates even spent several minutes discussing which of them is least in favor of allowing rape victims to have access to emergency contraception.Are there anyone in this country the GOP like ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Only a complete fool or a liar would deny the truth of what you say.

• 8 years ago

Hate the most? ALL of the above.

The only people they don't hate are the 400 or so people who own almost everything.

Oh, and you've left out the people of Nebraska -- whose water they want completely poisoned and land destroyed by pumping sludge through the state, right where their aquifer is.

All of those groups you list (who add up to almost everyone) are what the right calls "special interest groups" -- a term stolen from the left who used it to refer to oil CEOs perusing their short-term interests at the expense of the lives and health of EVERYONE ELSE.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

You haven't stated anything that any of these Cons can deny . Everyone of those issues can be pasted in a search bar and found. Its OK when they want to post negatives but when its turned around you get the answers you see here. Big surprise. Not.

• 8 years ago

That would be a black lesbian working as a waitress.

Funny how the less government intrusive Republicans want to control a woman's health choices!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Well if they can once again get their hands on womens reproductive systems they can control the rest..................................To citaledg; Are you suggesting that person use birth control of some sort?

• 8 years ago

Well you have the talking points down for the leftists...very good, now put your clothes back on like a good little foot soldier, get out of the basement and get a job.

• IceT
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Show me links from credible sites that backup any thing you have said! I would be happy to read them and comment. Otherwise I will have to conclude that this is all a lie which is what I believe it to be.

• Kevil
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

they hate everything that is not white,or christian,or rich......they think the rest of us live in basements with mom and dad.its all part of the christian agenda,divide and conquer.

• 8 years ago

That's a bunch of bullshi!. I don't hate any of those things.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Only a complete fool or a liar would suggest such a thing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.