Which is a more attractive trait in a guy fearlessness or bravery (10 points)?

I am going to define fearlessness as just that, not having any fear of doing or facing something. In this case Bravery is when you do feel fear but you do it anyway. You can be scared but you muster the courage to proceed - even though your scared. So a fearless guy could do something scary but he is not... show more I am going to define fearlessness as just that, not having any fear of doing or facing something.

In this case Bravery is when you do feel fear but you do it anyway. You can be scared but you muster the courage to proceed - even though your scared.

So a fearless guy could do something scary but he is not being brave, and a brave guy could do something scary but he is still scared.

umm, I hope that made sense. So which of those 2 traits would be the most attractive quality?

Like a stud chatting up a women in a bar with no fear at all, or a shy guy trying to do the same thing.
Update: wow I wasn't expecting so many replies