Theists: I have an ancient book that says...?

That a amazing magical hamster riding on a flying cucumber sandwich created everyone so you must worship him by sacrificing cucumber every day for your life. This book guarantees he is real! So do not deny him or be destroyed! He must be real!

The Almighty Magic Hamster will raise his glorious paw and you shall vaporize!

And who is to say my book is not god breathed? You do know any contradiction you make to me applies to yourself?

Favorite Answer

I also believe this. Strength in numbers! It makes it true!

Does your book have prophecies in it that have come true? We know that the Bible is authentic because it is full of Bible Prophecy and that is how we know it is the actual Word of God. The Bible is God Breathed, meaning God told the authors of the Bible what to write. The Bible was written by 40 different authors in 30 different countries over 1,600 years yet it does not contradict itself!!!

Coincidence? No just Divinely inspired so there will be no mistakes. Some people may say that it does contradict itself but for every contradiction there is an explanation. Usually it's taken out of context, people may not study the Original Greek or Hebrew meaning, or they may look at scripture that is meant to be taken figuratively not literally. I may say "It's raining cats and dogs out there" I don't mean that literally. The Bible is full of stuff like that and it's obvious what is meant to be taken that way. Jesus alone Fulfilled over 300 prophecies while here on Earth MIT did a study on the odds of that happening to just any ol person and it's found in this article (Well worth the read) http://www.eons.com/blogs/entry/1332824-How-Many-B...

Either the Bible was written by a bunch of Psychics who were spot on or God told the writers of the Bible what to write.

• Mathew

1) You have this book? Does anybody else?

2) Where did you get it?

3) Who wrote it?

4) On what authority did they write it?

5) How reliable is their witness?

The Torah of Moses beats your book all up and down.

The answers for the Torah are:

1) Yes, and Yes.

2) Passed down exactly as is (letter for letter) from father to son for 3300 years.

3) God wrote the Torah Moses was the scribe who took dictation from God.

4) God told Moses to act as scribe. God gave these instructions to Moses in full witness of three million other people; they all heard God tell Moses this.

5) It still hasn't been successfully refuted, but is constantly being confirmed and verified. Plus, the instructions in the Torah work.

Strange made up idols (like yours) won't do anything and don't exist.

God (Jesus) is true, the bible is true,Heaven and the lake of fire are true.

John

Matt 24-25

Daniel 12

Proverbs

Romans

I have a 16 year old pair of boots that promise to keep my feet warm and dry, do you think they will?

And what shall happen to us if we do not sacrifice the cucumber oh great hamster lord?

Maybe you can get a couple of bucks for it on EBay.

no and your a idiot

there is no such thing

jehovah god confirms his word that he gave to men

Is there a question in there somewhere?

And I would call you a liar.