Lied on a discover card application?

Hello, I was completing some offers for PrizeRebel and I completed one application for a Discover Credit Card with all false information not knowing that I was actually applying for a credit card. Now, I don't even live in the country where that card works, and I used all false information so none of it is... show more Hello,
I was completing some offers for PrizeRebel and I completed one application for a Discover Credit Card with all false information not knowing that I was actually applying for a credit card. Now, I don't even live in the country where that card works, and I used all false information so none of it is mine, can they track me anyway? am I going to have a problem with this? will they sue me or will it most likely just be rejected and nothing more?
I used a fake name generator to complete the application so all the info in it is completely random and false. The e-mail is also false.
Update: YES, I didn't know what I was applying for, I was just trying to complete the application to get points to PrizeRebel (yeah... I know that's stupid, I know now...) so NO I didn't want to apply for a credit card. The question is if I there are going to be serious consequences for this or if my... show more YES, I didn't know what I was applying for, I was just trying to complete the application to get points to PrizeRebel (yeah... I know that's stupid, I know now...) so NO I didn't want to apply for a credit card.
The question is if I there are going to be serious consequences for this or if my application will just be rejected and nothing more...