Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

Question About Shawn Michaels and The European Championship?

I've been going through a lot of old Shawn Michaels videos and nowhere can I find him ever defending his European Championship besides when he faced HHH for it. Did he ever defend it against anyone else? Thanks for the info!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

This may surprise you, but there are a lot of WWF/WWE Shows that take place every week that The WWF/WWE does not send Camera Crews to record for Televiison. Shawn Michaels defended The WWF European Championship at WWE House Shows in Europe and The United States during the 82 Days he was The WWF European Champion and then decided to drop The Championship to his buddy, Triple H. The shows that you watch on Television and on The Internet during the week are all done on Monday and Tuesday, the rest of the Week, The WWE is doing House Shows. The WWE does not list Title Defenses on their Web Site, so you won't find links and video footage of those title defenses. The WWE does state that Shawn Michaels defended The WWF European Championship on United States Soil more than The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith did.

• Everything the user JC Promotions Fan view is exactly right. The only two European Championship defences by Shawn Michaels that I know of both happened at House Shows before he dropped the Title to Triple H.

WWF European Championship match:

Shawn Michaels vs Flash Funk

WWF European Championship match:

Shawn Michaels vs Ken Shamrock

• 8 years ago

Against Undertaker in Badd Blood in the first HIAC Match ever, too.

• 8 years ago

The title was never on the line at bad blood it was notable tho for been kanes first apperance

Source(s): Bad blood dvd
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.