What have I done to deserve this karma.?

I keep getting bad things happen to me over and over and over again. What have I done to deserve this karma? I have never in my LIFE done something to intentionally hurt someone and yet I don't have one single person in my life who likes me. What am I doing wrong? I had a very traumatic experience as a child... show more I keep getting bad things happen to me over and over and over again.
What have I done to deserve this karma? I have never in my LIFE done something to intentionally hurt someone and yet I don't have one single person in my life who likes me. What am I doing wrong? I had a very traumatic experience as a child and it has made me an extremely guarded person. This rubs people the wrong way constantly and they think that I am stuck up or being rude or being up tight but I can't control it. I am very cautious to mind my own business and not offend people but they just think that this means they can walk all over me. I have had a period in my life where it literally pained me to get up in the morning and I could barley hold myself together for a day. I still struggle. With every new phase in my life it starts out being great, but then deteriorates into being diabolically terrible. I am about to venture a new phase in my life and I know the same thing is going to happen because thats who I am. If it happens again I literally will kill myself because I am my own worst enemy and I can't stand being me. Someone just help me please.