What is this email? q.com?

I know someone with an email that is like this:

sample@q.com

and I need a new email so what website is this from?

Lol alright then, go to q.com and tell me if I can make a ******* email account.

Favorite Answer

seriously? I am going to answer this as if you weren't a troll... but no one is that stupid.

It's from q.com

Every email is username@domain.com

username is the user's name/handle. @ means "at" and the rest is the domain it is "at"

so theatheistgeek@yahoo.com is:

theatheistgeek

at

yahoo.com

Q.com Email

Qwest Email

Atheist Geek: Unfortunate that you chose to answer an honest question without giving any usable information, while at the same time trying to belittle the other person. One would be tempted to think that you really couldn t reason through what was being asked, but as you stated, "no one is that stupid."

My experience is that atheists go out of their way to be a$$holes any chance they get, and you did not disappoint.

Tarantulas, kudos for being helpful and trying to make the Internet civil.

• Larry4 years agoReport

"My experience is that atheists go out of their way to be a$$holes any chance they get, and you did not disappoint."

Guess we can add you to that over generalization

Email addresses like sample@q.com come from the Internet Service Provider called CenturyLink, formerly known as QWest. When they changed their name, all of the @qwest.net email addresses went away and they offered all their subscribers new email addresses at q.com. To get a q.com email address you would have to be a CenturyLink subscriber.