Mark
Lv 6
Mark asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

If Chris Christie runs in 2016, will you vote for him?

I live in New Jersey, so NO!!!!!!!!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

No. As a N.J. resident I would never consider voting for Chris Christie. In addition, I would never vote for Mitt Romney if he chooses Chris Christie as his VP running mate. Not only is Chris Christie EXTREMELY inexperienced (the only thing he is good at is BLOW HARDING), Christie is corrupt, and does not do right by N.J. residents. N.J. is bankrupt, and Christie is just as CROOKED as the people he pretends to "Go after".

Chris Christie is no lawyer, and no politician. He is just a joke.

• 3 years ago

Gee! i'm not a liberal (bull***) yet i might vote for Hillary through fact she's have been given greater journey than any candidate for President interior the historic previous of the U. S.. hi, that's you adult men who stated as her the "co-President", undergo in techniques? Plus she's a exact criminal expert with surprising credentials. She's been a Senator and a Secretary of State. She is familiar with maximum each worldwide chief individually. Christie speaks his techniques and that i understand that yet he's nowhere close to as qualified as Hillary. not by way of an prolonged shot!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not a chance. He's just like all the other Republicans who would declare war on women and the middle class.

TEN REASONS NOT TO LIKE CHRIS CHRISTIE

1) The temper: While many outside New Jersey believe the governor’s Jersey-style directness is refreshing, it’s often mean-spirited and vicious. Challenge him at your own risk. He’s a bully.

2) He’s vengeful: Christie went after sexually abused kids, heartlessly cutting the funding to a facility that nurtures these vulnerable children in a heated budget battle with Democrats. And he killed a college internship program after the founder sided with Democrats in a redistricting fight.

3) He’s a class warrior for the rich: Christie vetoed higher taxes on millionaires, but raised the tax burden on poor families by cutting the earned income tax credit. (He also has been blind to the needs of the poor, has targeted seniors with his cuts and has slashed women’s health programs.)

4) Doesn’t play well with others: He paints himself as a uniter, but that’s a fairy tale. He doesn’t let Republican legislators think for themselves and he has alienated Democratic leaders, who call him "deranged" and want to "punch him in the head." He has contentious relationships with the state’s U.S. senators.

5) The ego: It’s big and still growing, thanks to billionaires’ begging and people insisting "your country needs you." The White House waltz was a long massage, which he extended by re-re-re-re-re-reconsidering if he’d run before finally saying no.

6) He’s a political opportunist: Christie always has his eye on the next (better) job. As freeholder, he wanted a seat in Trenton. As U.S. attorney, he wanted to be governor. Now he’s been tempted to run for president.

7) Treats women with contempt: Sheila Oliver? A liar. Loretta Weinberg? Someone should take a bat to her. Valerie Vainieri Huttle? A jerk. When a female caller on a TV show asked about his kids attending private school, he sneered and told her it was none of her business.

8) He’s unapologetic: Christie just can’t say the words "I’m sorry." He didn’t when he wrongly accused Oliver of lying. He didn’t when he abandoned the state for a vacation during a blizzard. He didn’t when he was caught taking a State Police helicopter to his kid’s ball games.

9) Hypocrisy: As a candidate, Christie vowed squeaky-clean ethics and transparency, but he has looked the other way when supporters have been accused of being naughty and he has refused to provide vital information. Worse, he solicited secret donations to a political fund run by his closest allies, targeting companies with state contracts.

10) He bends the truth when he opens his mouth: In a recent example — a speech to the Koch brothers gathering — he comically took credit for everything but designing the state seal.

http://www.nj.com/njvoices/index.ssf/2011/10/nj_go...

##

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i'm not even sure if hes still going to be alive

hes a heart attack waiting to happen

i live in NJ to

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zaza
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I think he is going to be Romney's running mate, so you will have to wait until Romney's term is up in 2020.

His honesty is very refreshing.

• No,

And unless he does something about his weight, he will never run. He won't make it.

• 8 years ago

Yes

• 8 years ago

His jersey talk won't work outside of jersey

• March2
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

No. I can't imagine preferring Christie.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not if Hilliary runs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.