Quickbooks POS - Is it possible to edit a customer's sales history in Quickbooks POS software (10.0 Pro)?

We have old hand written sales slips that we'd like to enter into the customer sales history in our new POS system. That way, we can have all of the customer's purchases in one place and finally trash those old papers. When I try to EDIT the customer information, it will only let me change their name,... show more We have old hand written sales slips that we'd like to enter into the customer sales history in our new POS system. That way, we can have all of the customer's purchases in one place and finally trash those old papers. When I try to EDIT the customer information, it will only let me change their name, address, etc. There's no way to edit the sales history that I see... Help please!