my dd suppose to be feb 29th but i checked sbtpg and it says the irs released my funds ….yay!!! but the small?

problem is when will i be able to touch it ,spend it? how long does it take to clear and be posted to my tt card….rediculous!!! answer me this time tt lisa…do i have to wait two days forreal?

Favorite Answer

Congrats! I opted for the Turbo Tax Card too. Have you checked with SBBT yet? Your money is sent there temporarily before it is deposited into your account.

According to the Turbotax Card site FAQ, Once the deposit is released by the IRS, it will be posted to your TurboTax Refund Card account by 10:30 am Pacific Time on that day. State deposit timelines vary by state.

*Notice from SBBT:

SBBT does not hold your money. When we receive a deposit from the IRS, we send a payment out within 24 hours of receipt. If you are receiving your money from SBBT via check or Cash Card, they are disbursed the same day and as soon as possible. For Direct Deposits, we also use the same process as the IRS does (ACH) so it usually takes about 1 to 2 business days to reach your account

So hopefully it will post soon!