Is Lady Starlight bisexual or is she a lesbian?

Just out of curiousity. She's a DJ and she has worked with Lady Gaga in the past (& is still working with her) for those of you who don't know her. Anyway, I thought she was bisexual at first, but I know she's DEFINATELY not straight, because her & Gaga did hook up one time. Anyway, I'm beginning... show more Just out of curiousity. She's a DJ and she has worked with Lady Gaga in the past (& is still working with her) for those of you who don't know her.
Anyway, I thought she was bisexual at first, but I know she's DEFINATELY not straight, because her & Gaga did hook up one time. Anyway, I'm beginning to think that she's actually a lesbian, because I've only seen her with women. I mean, I've ALSO seen her with men, but I've only seen her make out with & fantasize about women. So, yeah! Thanks!!!