can anyone send me info about jet lee?

can anyone tell me more info about Jet lee, i need for example his Hobbies, what he likes, what doesn't like, also need pictures for his house? any help please?

Update:

i'm in real need of info of his hobbies or what he likes or what he doesn't like in his life, please help

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

this is his house

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1...

Li Lianjie ([lì ljǎntɕjɛ̌]; born April 26, 1963), better known by his stage name Jet Li, is a film actor, film producer, Chinese martial artist, wushu champion, and international star who was born in Beijing and took up Singaporean citizenship in 2009.

After three years of intensive training with Wu Bin, Li won his first national championship for the Beijing Wushu Team. After retiring from wushu at age 17, he went on to win great acclaim in China as an actor making his debut with the film Shaolin Temple (1982). He went on to star in many critically acclaimed martial arts epic films, most notably the Once Upon A Time In China series, in which he portrayed folk hero Wong Fei-hung.

Li's first role in a Hollywood film was as a villain in Lethal Weapon 4 (1998), but his first Hollywood film leading role was in Romeo Must Die (2000). He has gone on to star in many Hollywood action films, most known were Kiss of the Dragon and Unleashed. he recently co-starring in The Forbidden Kingdom (2008) with Jackie Chan, The Expendables (2010) with Sylvester Stallone, and as the title character villain in The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor (2008) opposite Brendan Fraser. He also appeared in the Hong Kong film Ocean Heaven (2010), directed and written by Xue Xiaolu.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

HE is a bad actor and a is probaly going to fade off from memory by 2030

• drown
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Are you speaking approximately Jackie at merely approximately 60, and Jet at around forty? Jet could in all probability win a scrap, yet what approximately the two on the comparable age? What approximately 20 year previous Jackie, and 20 year previous Jet in a experience? i like Jackie's creativity. that ought to in all probability win.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.