Can you please put these verses from the Quran in context for me? Thank you?

1. "Whoever thinks that Allah will not help him (Muhammad) in this world and in the Hereafter, let him stretch out a rope to the ceiling and let him strangle himself. Then let him see whether his plan will remove that whereat he rages!" Quran 22:15, Interpretation of the meaning of the noble Quran, Dr.... show more 1. "Whoever thinks that Allah will not help him (Muhammad) in this world and in the Hereafter, let him stretch out a rope to the ceiling and let him strangle himself. Then let him see whether his plan will remove that whereat he rages!" Quran 22:15, Interpretation of the meaning of the noble Quran, Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Saudi Arabia

2. "The fornicatress and fornicator, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not pity withhold you in their case, in a punishment prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of the believers witness their punishment. [This punishment is for unmarried persons guilty of the above crime (illegal sex), but if married person commit it (illegal sex), the punishment is to stone them to death, according to Allah's Law]." Quran 24:2, Interpretation of the meaning of the noble Quran, Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Saudi Arabia
Update: @Amani Kizzy Black 1)Quran 22:15, Interpretation of the meaning of the noble Quran, Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Saudi Arabia 2)Quran 24:2, Interpretation of the meaning of the noble Quran, Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Saudi Arabia If my info is wrong, then I am sorry. Please help me better... show more @Amani Kizzy Black

1)Quran 22:15, Interpretation of the meaning of the noble Quran, Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Saudi Arabia

2)Quran 24:2, Interpretation of the meaning of the noble Quran, Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Saudi Arabia

If my info is wrong, then I am sorry. Please help me better understand your world view. Thank you.