promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Fernando Torres( 50milion $ ) vs Javier Hernandez Chicharito( 6 milion$ )?

What you guys think of this video?

One of the comments i liked,,,

"Hm, Torres is a lot more of a skilled player than Chicharito. But at least Chicha can score goals. He's been injured 2 or 3 times this season already? And he comes back and still scores. Maybe not as much as last season. But he will do a lot better next season. I am a person who doesn't think Chicha is the best player. But he scores goals, Torres doesn't. It doesn't matter what team plays best. You need goals to win a game. So I would have Chicha on my team over Torres anyday."

Update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHww7kpru8

Youtube thumbnail

&context=C32b7d23ADOEgsToPDskKc4sq_8fSa4HOGq93Lg1R5

Update 2:

@jumpstyle i saw that live LOL funniest and most embarrassing sh!t ive seen haha

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Torres 100%

Source(s): VIVA ESPAÑA
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Eric
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

At some point Torres was better but now Chicha passed him.

When was the last time El Nino scored?

And it's funny to see all the comments talking crap about Chicha, probably Gringos or Central Americans who are jealous they can't produce a player like Chicharito.

• D07
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Torres was a beast back than 08-09 no doubt but now his level went he made a mistake leaving liverpool. Torres may have better skill but chicharito scores goals and thats what contributes to a victory. Ill like el nino to get back in form soon and chicharito to be in top form from last year.

• caffey
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

nicely tores 's season only began for him ,at the same time as his video games this season for liverpool were a lot he diddnt do very a lot there except perhaps score some aims. After his damage he changed into under no circumstances sturdy as he changed into back interior the season of 08-09 the position he gained 0.33 position fifa international participant of the year , you would possibly want to ascertain that in in his performace on the worldcup he lacked high quality. Hernandez has presently been exhibiting sturdy stuff on the container because the starting up of the season. He nonetheless needs extra time to strengthen his recreation inthe barclays preimer leage.yet this season hernandez has helpe guy u at video games , at the same time as coming in for rooney he confirmed that he might want to be as sturdy as a foward as he's. no longer asserting THAT ROONEY IS undesirable(playstation . THE purpose HE SCORED hostile to guy city changed into staggering) yet he proved to be extra in recreation than torres .yet in case you evaluate toress gameplay in 2008 , Hernandez is a lengthy way from tores gameplay. SO THIS SEASON i am going to could say JAvier Hernandez

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

@Alex if Torres has all those attributes tell me why hasn't he scored? Chicha's goals have given united vital wins.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Tim Howard has scored more goals this season than Torres

• You tell me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vdlwlUosHI

Youtube thumbnail

EDIT: Yea i know(x im surprised Torres still shows his face in public after that jajaja

CHICHARITO >>>>>>>> "La Niña" torres

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I still like Fernando Torres as a player.

Maybe if he goes back to Spain he will start scoring again.

• Jj Be
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Yup. Torres hasn't done jack sh!t and he was starting and getting more playing time than Hernandez

• 8 years ago

Torres WAS a beast.

Don't know what happened to him though.

Chicharito is better than Torress now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.