Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 9 years ago

1st Financial Federal Credit Union trust worthy?

i am 18 with no credit history , i really want to get a motorcycle so i keep training on it. I have already taken the motorcycle safety course and just waiting on my motorcycle license. I plan on riding soon. So will applying for a credit card from there good is it a trust worthy site. It looks like they have low apr which is good. I plan on gettin 4,000 so i can get a kawasaki ninja 250R new and i pay the rest

either a new one or a used one the used on is about 3,500 which then ill be asking about 3000 in loan.

im very new to this just want to get things right.

Favorite Answer

A) Don't ever put something like a bike on a credit card if you dont have the cash to immediately pay it off.. You will destroy your credit rating before you even start.

B) With no credit history, you probably won't get a loan unless you cosign with someone.