Osama Bin Laden: A Freedom Fighter or A Terrorist?

Please don't bother answering if your head is filled with mainstream bs. With his share of his families fortune, which estimated to be 250Million(US Dollars), Bin Laden provided humanitarian aid to Afghans in the form of food and medical care during the Soviet Russia Invasion of Afghanistan. He also built... show more Please don't bother answering if your head is filled with mainstream bs.
With his share of his families fortune, which estimated to be 250Million(US Dollars), Bin Laden provided humanitarian aid to Afghans in the form of food and medical care during the Soviet Russia Invasion of Afghanistan. He also built orphanages and care centers, for people who lost their families and homes during the war. He also did a tremendous amount of work first-hand, he built training camps for future rebels to fight off the Soviets. Bin Laden became a HERO to the Afghans. He lived, fought, and trained with the Mujahideen.All he had to really do is provide the money, he didn't have to physically place him self in danger, he didn't have to physically go into Afghanistan and share the life, the privations, and the heart-ships of the Mujahideen themselves, but he did it.He wasn't obligated to do any of this (He was from Saudi Arabia). He was even sponsored by the CIA themselves just to run the Soviets out. So for now he is a HERO. Then when the US "SUSPECT" that there are weapons of mass destruction in the Iraq, they decide to invade. When they knew they were the ones that gave them those weapons when they were sponsoring them back in 1979. So when they invade, you think that anyone will react. Well that's too bad... because ACTIONS PROVOKE REACTIONS. And lets take this back further in 1991, when the US invades Iraq, Bin Laden was not supporting that at all. But the US got involved and invaded Iraq which led to 9/11. Correct me if I'm wrong please, but tell me if you think Bin Laden Was a Freedom Fighter or A Terrorist.
15 answers 15