Steam download got stuck?

I just recently got steam and started downloading free to play games on it. Im trying to download DC universe, but its gotten stuck at 38% and wont move. This is my first time being able to ACTUALLY use steam. I googled my problem, but i cant find anything on it.

Favorite Answer

try pausing the download and resuming if that doesn't work try restarting Steam.sometimes when i install a game it hangs up in much the same fashion when that's happened to me in the past i used my suggestions and found out the game was finished installing just the meter had stalled.if neither of those work first get in touch with SOE the makers of DCUO (you'll probably get sent to the Valve support site though so for good measure open a ticket on both sites)

Source(s): personal exp.