I have curvy legs, can I wear skinny jeans?

Not FAT or overweight. Just legs with more curve than the average skinny jean wearer. My thighs are a little thicker and I have curvy calves, and everyone says I have good legs. My body type is a tall hourglass. I'm 5'8

Please don't suggest boot cut or flare. I've been wearing them for years, and I hate the feel. I love wearing skinny jeans and jeggings, I'm just wondering if I can successfully pull them off or if I probably look like an idiot.

Any tips are welcome. :)

Yes, I've worn skinny jeans an jeggings before. :)

Favorite Answer

Go for it! Curvy legs look beautiful in skinny jeans (so long as there's no apparent muffin top). I recommend you try some jeans at Express--it can be hit or miss, but I buy all my skinny jeans there and I also have curvy legs.

Pair them up with some nice flats, or elegant heals/platforms/sandals for the Spring.

But, don't buy the jeans if you're just going to cover your legs with boots--you could stuff your flairs into boots and they'd look no different than skinny jeans. Show off your unique beauty. :)

Good luck and have fun!!

I am pretty sure you could totally pull them off! Besides if you like them and feel comfortable in them then that's all that matters. I have a curvy body and I still rock pairs of skinny jeans! I hope everything works out! n_n

Wear jeggings. Jeans with stretchy legs because the size and shape of your leg might not fit in certain brands.

Source(s): It's what I do.

Have you tried them on ? How did they feel? Did they feel comfortable, or too snug? If they were comftorable and you liked how they look, pair them up with some heels [ as if you really need em lol ]or ballet flats and wear them. Doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. You know when you try something on if it looks right with your body type. But when in doubt , Don't

• If your comfortable with your self and feel confident wearing skinny jeans who cares what people think! Confidence is key to pull off any thing piece of clothing(:

Yeah, I think curvy (curvy, not overweight) girls look great in skinny jeans! They look really feminine and flirty on curvy legs.

Try skinny jeans with high boots that go up to your knee or so

Go for it! I have curvy legs but i thin stomach ! its so weird! but i would reccomend going to your favorite store and try on a bunch of different skinny jeans! everyone finds that one pair that is perfect for they legs and booty :) hahah!

Even if you have curvy legs, most people have curvy legs. U won't want straight stick legs. So don't worry about it. I have curvy legs too and its normal. Enjoy ur fashion life!

if you've really got the body lots of girls would be jealous. trust me. i don't think i've ever checked out a super skinny girl wearing tight pants. consider yourself very fortunate.