Anonymous

Ouija Board possible Zozo possession...?

Saturday night, my friend and I did the Ouija board. We used a red candle and, the spirit we spoke to, claimed she was Zozo. My friend started complaining of a headache so we stopped.

That night, she slept-walked (for the first time of her life) into my sister's room, started talking some gibberish, screamed "RED!" and started with the gibberish again. She then left the room and could not be found in the house for a good half hour.

We searched, and, when we returned to my room for about the fourth time, she was there.

So, sleep walking for the first time, screaming red in her sleep, and literally disappearing.

Could Zozo have gotten into her?

Favorite Answer

No demons aren't real sounds like your friend was tricking you or that she is naturally a bit of a drama queen.

The ouija board is a toy that only moves because the participants push it themselves, so Zozo is nothing but a product of your imagination.

I think you already know that though because if you really believed in demons and that the board summoned them you wouldn't risk playing with it, would you?

• Allie5 years agoReport

First off, I know this is from two years ago. second off, how do you explain when the when the thing goes FLYING? I have also seen real Zozo possession, so dont go telling me he isnt real. He is terrifying.

Zozo Possession

• Dianne

Zozo is an extremely powerful spirit apparently who uses people to get into the world using ouija boards. Zozo is a three headed dog demon of some sort, he acts as a nice spirit, only to end up cussing and cursing extremes language at those in the circle, and often torments women who use the board. - However, this may all be myth. I'm going off what I've read. :)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

That night, she slept-walked (for the first time of her life) into my sister's room, started talking some...

Source(s): ouija board zozo possession: https://tr.im/UdLaf

Let me ask you a question: Do you think the devil would like for you to get involved in these practices? The answer is yes—and that should be a solemn warning to you.

The Bible is very clear: If we want to please God, we will avoid everything that has anything to do with the occult (even if it seems innocent or harmless on the surface). The reason is because occult practices of any kind could involve you with spiritual forces that are opposed to God and are, in fact , in league with the devil.

I know that is a strong statement—but I can't emphasize strongly enough how spiritually dangerous it is to follow Satan's way rather than God's way. When the Ephesians who had practiced the occult became Christians, they "brought their (magic) scrolls together and burned them publicly" (Acts 19:19). They knew there could be no compromise between their old way of living and God's way.

Don't try to resist the pull you feel toward the occult in your own strength. Instead, by faith turn to Christ and ask Him to come into your life and give you the strength of His Holy Spirit. Don't be deceived, but come to Christ, who alone is "the way and the truth and the life" (John 14:6).

For FREE easy-to-understand teen study Bibles for you and your friend contact me from my profile. For encouraging short videos watch

http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/

From a bunch of other stories on the internet, I guess ZoZo is not a demon you want to be messing around with.Just google Zozo the demon and a bunch of stories will pop up.

The story about who you encountered:

http://www.trueghosttales.com/paranormal/zozo-the-...

Zozo is a powerful demon. a high level one (the higher the level the more powerful they are and the harder they are to get rid off). Zozo plays a friendly spirit to get trust from u. Zozo is a very nasty demon and is a pain to get rid off. he also. many people have had problems with this entity. u need to stop using the board. don't try and ask it what it wants, just bless the house. demons hate God. Because God is the only one who can send them back to where they are.

• Shick

ouija boards use psychological reasoning to push a circle around and believe there is a ghost controlling it, even though it is being controlled by your reflexes and subconcious. most likely scenario is that your friend was messing with you or she had a nightmare, woke up and screamed red, then fully awake walked out for fresh air. i only say this becuase my friend said that my ex was possessed and speaking in giberish and tongues after hanging out at her house, when i asked my ex about it she laughed and said "hahaha no i wasn't possessed i just said a bunch of phrases in latin".

If she starts saying "REDRUM" then you really need to worry.

.

How would she know if whether or not that is the first time she has sleepwalked? And literally disappearing, really?

.

Besides, this isn't the first time I've heard this BS story, with minor variations, so good try but no thanks, troll.

I had the most terrifying thing happen too me from encountering that demon after playing the ouija noard. Becarefull he is bad!! Pray pray pray

Source(s): Experience