Ouija Board possible Zozo possession...?

Saturday night, my friend and I did the Ouija board. We used a red candle and, the spirit we spoke to, claimed she was Zozo. My friend started complaining of a headache so we stopped. That night, she slept-walked (for the first time of her life) into my sister's room, started talking some gibberish, screamed... show more Saturday night, my friend and I did the Ouija board. We used a red candle and, the spirit we spoke to, claimed she was Zozo. My friend started complaining of a headache so we stopped.
That night, she slept-walked (for the first time of her life) into my sister's room, started talking some gibberish, screamed "RED!" and started with the gibberish again. She then left the room and could not be found in the house for a good half hour.
We searched, and, when we returned to my room for about the fourth time, she was there.
So, sleep walking for the first time, screaming red in her sleep, and literally disappearing.
Could Zozo have gotten into her?