College assignment, lady gaga videos?

So I have an assignment for my communications class (mass media and society) in which I have to show a media text (movie, tv show, book, ad, etc) to a group of people and have them discuss about it and gather information. I decided to do mine on Lady Gaga, I thought it would be quite interesting to find reactions... show more So I have an assignment for my communications class (mass media and society) in which I have to show a media text (movie, tv show, book, ad, etc) to a group of people and have them discuss about it and gather information. I decided to do mine on Lady Gaga, I thought it would be quite interesting to find reactions during different parts of one of her music videos, but which?
Her music videos are quite explicit and I want it to be one of the longer videos to have more info. Which do you suggest (regardless of if you hate her, I'm sure some people in my group will) I use. I thought about either Alejandro, Paparazzi, or Marry the night (this one has some nudity).
Update: Yeah the nudity is something I'm trying to avoid btw, but yeah that might work.