I'm having lower back pain?

I'm a 15 year old girl and lately my back has been hurting , it's usually to the lower left and it gets sore, then it feels numb to touch, hot, and sore . What could be causing this? My family has history of back pain, but my dad says its just muscles.

Favorite Answer

I have back pain too, i actually do right now :p but i'm 13. you might want to listen to you dad. I went to the doctor twice, and they said to stretch. I got the Wii fit, and i do yoga. You might want to go to a chiropractor or a massage therapist. They also told me to take aleve pain medicine. I also use icy-hot.

The thing that is causing it is that if you haven't been using your muscles then your muscles tighten up. Hope this helps(:

If ache is so dangerous that you're screaming, you must most likely see a healthcare professional. Lower left quadrant ache will also be as a result of kidney stones, colitis, diverticulitis, ectopic being pregnant, meals poisoning, and even cancers. When was once the final time you used the toilet (no longer peed)? Sometimes constipation will also be very painful. You must see a health care provider when you consider that it would relatively be practically whatever and I would not hazard it in view that your entire woman organs are down low. Feel bigger quickly!

Did you already tried using Back Pain Relief 4 Life mechanism? Check out at this place : http://www.backpaininstantrelief.com/ . It could obviously explain everybody!