Is Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) too hot and humid for a WTA tournament?

Was really surprised to see that there is a WTA tournament called BMW Malaysian Open held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The daily high temperature is always between 32-37°C (around 90-100°F) with 80-90% humidity levels! I actually visited Malaysia for a few weeks on a student exchange last year and the heat and... show more Was really surprised to see that there is a WTA tournament called BMW Malaysian Open held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The daily high temperature is always between 32-37°C (around 90-100°F) with 80-90% humidity levels! I actually visited Malaysia for a few weeks on a student exchange last year and the heat and humidity was the worst I ever felt. And some of the matches are scheduled for 2pm! O_O

When I visited KL I couldn't even walk outside for more than an hour between 11am and 4pm without starting to feel dizzy, so how any pro players would want to play tennis in those conditions is really beyond me! I believe playing 2-3 hour matches in those conditions would be very unhealthy.

IMO countries with a extremely tropical climate are not suitable for any WTA tournaments. What do you think?