Have we broken up or what?

I'm dating this guy and he's sort of ignoring me. He doesn't text me anymore, sit by me, or talk to me. He doesn't even look at me anymore! I don't know if I said or did something. I even sacrifice my time with my friends to hang out with him and his friends (his friends don't like me and make fun of me all the time when he's around and he doesn't do anything). I told him about this and he hasn't spoken to me yet. Is this why he isn't talking to me? Or is he ticked off at something else that's preventing him from talking to me? (we are 14 if that helps any)

Favorite Answer

Don't talk to him unless he starts convo for a few weeks and see his reaction. If he doesn't notice it then just dump him or he will dump u eventually

I've had this problem with my girlfriend twice. And each time the reason she was shunning me is because she was cheating on me and couldn't stand looking at me. This is what I noticed. She would always laugh at my jokes, but now she laughs only at another guy's jokes. And this guy each time was my.......best friend...... Yep. Don't rule out your best friend. >:|

Source(s): If it is your best friend do what I did and liquify a paintball and pour it in his locker. hehehe....>:D

No he hasnt broken up with you but he is about too. he is 14 so he isnt sure how to do it yet. break up with him. dont sweat it eather your 14 yo will find better worse and everythign it between as you grow up

Your boyfriend may get hassled from his friends if the don't like you so try to become better friend with his friends make sure he is worth it first you are probably better then him though!

i'm pretty sure the cold shoulder is his way of breaking up with you. leave him alone and see if he comes around. if not, move on. you're 14, you have plenty of time left for plenty more boyfriends!

• girl, you're way to pretty to have someone treat you like that. 516 507 9291

He's a jerk and you should wait for a nicer guy

Sounds like a Jerk. You deserve better. (:

• Holly

Ask HIM where you stand.

yes you have