Should I get Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, or Mass Effect 3?

While I enjoy the Mass Effect series, and know that Mass Effect 3 will no doubt be an amazing game. I'm a much bigger fan of the Resident Evil series, and am very interested in Operation Raccoon City (I don't have the funds to get both)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

racoon city is going to be all about the co-op pretty much and from what i can tell the game is not going to be that good except for fans who want to nostalgia and have co-op with friends.

mass effect 3 is the goddamn bee's knees, the cat's ******* pajamas and will be 40-60 hours of gameplay while raccoon city is a playthrough in 8-10 hours and while you can revisit the game and coop is fun(along with possible dlc) i say just go mass effect. also raccoon city is the type of game that goes down in price in a few months by a lot while mass effect will stay up there at the 60 dollar asking price for quite a while.

Source(s): i have been following the game industry heavily since 2007 (i am 16 so yeah can't have followed it forever... and also barely started having internet that year) and have seen the patterns games have taken.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Ace
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City because of playing as Umberella and back tracking the events that did happen that on both Resident Evil parts 2 & 3 and it is going to have the heroes part that is going to be the multiplayer feature that will be online

• 8 years ago

Mass Effect 3 going to get about 40-60 hours of game play with an amazing story. You will probl get 8-10 hours max for resident evil. I'd wait to get that.

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

You should rent Resident Evil and buy Mass Effect 3. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I recommend getting resident evil but if you can't wait to get a new game then get mass effect 3.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This is my Fave Video game:).

• 8 years ago

i recommend you buy Mass Effect 3 i bought it and it is off the hook!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.