Is there such thing as a thigh fetish?

This is going to sound weird, but I sort of have a thing for women who have strong looking thighs. Size isn't just what it's about, but with a muscular tone along with it. It's not like I get off on it, but I do find it very sexy and is a big turn on for me. It started when I seen a women at this... show more This is going to sound weird, but I sort of have a thing for women who have strong looking thighs. Size isn't just what it's about, but with a muscular tone along with it.

It's not like I get off on it, but I do find it very sexy and is a big turn on for me.

It started when I seen a women at this gym who was wearing these spandex looking short pants and I couldn't help but notice her thighs in them, and they were rather muscular. I don't have a fetish for female bodybuilders, though I do find spandex sexy (yeah, I know I'm weird, but at least I know what I like), but it wasn't that, it was her thighs, and I just started noticing things like this more and more afterward.

Has anyone ever heard of this? Is it a real "thing" (like how some fetishes are documented and such) or is it just a quirk?