Does Marty Maraschino's dress slip when talking to frankie avalon in Grease (1978)?

this is during the televised school dance scene toward the beginning of the scene, marty is flirting with teen idol frankie avalon and it is edited out but there is a quick glance at her dress slipping down..is this true? if so is there a link to the video of it online?

Favorite Answer

The man is Edd Byrnes, not Frankie Avalon, who plays Teen Angel. I've never heard anything about dress slippage. But, at least, this will help you steer people to that scene.

Edd Byrnes was a teen idol, too, on "77 Sunset Strip", in which he played a "cool cat" named Kookie who always seemed to be combing his hair. There was even a hit record titled "Kookie, Kookie (Lend Me Your Comb)", a duet with Connie Stevens (mainly the two talking).

Again, I've never heard even a rumor about the dress. (By the way, I was in my late 20s when the film came out, so I've seen and heard a lot about it, especially while they were promoting it.)