HELP!!!!!! What do I do with these guys??

This is quite long... I am 15 years old and there is a guy i have a crush on, Panos Two years ago we used to be really good friends.Then one of my girrl friends, Athina had told me she liked him and had asked my help. I started talking him about girls and relationships, we came closer and i realised him i... show more This is quite long...

I am 15 years old and there is a guy i have a crush on, Panos

Two years ago we used to be really good friends.Then one of my girrl friends, Athina had told me she liked him and had asked my help. I started talking him about girls and relationships, we came closer and i realised him i wanted him. However i didint say anything to anyone. A few months after we stopped talking that much and i moved on.

Now we started talking again and athina told me she likes him again.What impressed me was that while talking he told me that in the past, when we were best friends he had a really big crush on me but he didnt do anything because he was afraid of rejection. We hang out, chat on facebook and talk in school a lot! and he always asks me out or talks to me first. I've started feeling very strange when he's around and I think i want him again. I'm actually crazy about him and so ******* jealous when he talks to his current best female girl,( who is a real slut and I'm afraid he likes her). Well I havent said anything to athina about my feelings and I feel guilty, but you know... I just cant!

There is also James who likes me and he is cute but I am not sure (panos hates James)Another friend of mine had a crush on James :S But james wants to do something with me. What confuses me is that he hooked up with this girl about 10 days ago for a bet and now he said to his best friend he wants a serious relationship with me and stuff. Could that be true?cause he has not a good reputation about relationships...(my friend gave me her permission to do whatever i want with him). But well, its not only his best friend. Everybody tells me he wants me a lot and that he says he is in love:S. He has actually done everything possible to get me, but I always reject him. I think og doing something with him because I'm attracted to him in a way, but he is nothing like panos.

What do i do? I hope for something with panos who i REALLY like or i do something with James?