Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Name a famous person that has a good educational background?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Pauley Perrette --> undergrad honor student in sociology, psychology and criminal science. She began her masters degree in criminal science at Georgia State University before moving to New York City. Pauley is also a director, producer, published writer, poet, photographer, spoken-word artist and singer/songwriter.

Harry Hill --> A former medical doctor (who remains on the General Medical Council's List of Registered Medical Practitioners)

Ashley Judd --> Spent four years at the University of Kentucky, where she majored in French and minored in anthropology, art history, theater and women's studies (most people can barely handle one major, let alone four). Judd even spent a semester studying in France.

Julia Stiles --> She graduated in 2005 from New York's prestigious Columbia University with a degree in English.

Natalie Portman --> She finished high school with a 4.0 GPA then attended Harvard University where she completed a Bachelor's degree in Psychology. Portman even took her education one step further with graduate studies at Hebrew University. Even more, she speaks Hebrew, French and Japanese fluently.

Kate Beckinsale --> she was a two-time winner of the W.H. Smith Young Writers' competition for her short stories and poems. Not only is Beckinsale fluent in French, German and Russian, she also attended Oxford University in England where she studied French and Russian literature for 3 years.

Elisabeth Shue --> With a degree from Harvard University. Shue attended both Wellesley College and Harvard, where she left to focus on acting in the mid 80s but returned 15 years later to complete her degree in Government.

Famke Janssen --> A former student of Columbia University, where Janssen studied literature and writing. She later attended the University of Amsterdam to study Economics.

Aisha Tyler --> Tyler earned a Bachelor's degree from Dartmouth University in Government with a minor in Environmental Policy. She's even fluent in French, Russian and Swahili.

Will Smith --> was turned down a scholarship to attend the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). While he told "Inside the Actor's Studio" that he never applied to MIT, he says he was admitted to a "pre-engineering program" there

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Natalie Portman.

Source(s): She went to Harvard.
  • 3 years ago

a million, religious, 2, (I have been given not something with that call, i don't be attentive to every physique with that call) 3. gets into complication lots yet a sturdy pupil, 4. recommend, 5. activities participant, 6. familiar, jock, 7. song, 8. Loving guy or woman, 9. recommend back, 10. Ball participant. i think of it may be interesting to additionally comprise names that could complication human beings. I hate the names Michael and James, because of the fact i be attentive to an excellent form of undesirable those with those names. as quickly as I meet somebody with those names, I quickly form a dislike for that guy or woman till and except they become a sturdy guy or woman, which infrequently happens.

• 8 years ago

I'm definitely not some sort of computer nerd, thus, the simple reality that I'd personally need to setup Satellite Direct on my very own pc system started to be a little bit fearsome. Ultimately, it appeared to be designed with people a lot like me in mind and yes it ended up being actually quite simple to operate and it also was instantaneous. Sign-up on the website, perform the download and set up and you will be watching television channels received from over the world through your web internet network within mere moments. There is virtually no additional tools needed, however when you've got a very good Television set and would want to watch it on there, Satellite Direct will certainly present to you ways to connect your pc to

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Shakira

Source(s): A fan of Shakira :D
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Natalie Portman schooled in Israel

נטלי הרשלג‎

Source(s): www.charleshousing.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.