Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

Can puppies eat peanut butter?

Favorite Answer

I could've sworn I'd just answered this question, but here it goes again.

Yes, they can, and between you and I it is an excellent place to hide any pills you need to give them. Mash up the pill until it is a powder and stir it into the peanut butter.

Peanut butter is not the best thing for them because of the sugars and the fat, but it doesn't seem to hurt them either.

Source(s): Experience.

Definitely! When I am socializing my puppies for their new homes, where they might be doing obedience work, I have a peanut butter party for them. I take tablespoons and put peanut butter on them, then give each puppy one. This prepares the pups with a positive experience with the feeling of metal in their mouth. If the puppies go to an obedience home where they work Utility, they will have a positive experience for the metal scent articles.

Source(s): 49 years breeding, training and competing with dogs of various breeds.

Some people give their dogs peanut butter to make them quieter, and those dogs don't get health problems. I think it would be fine to give peanut butter to puppies, but in moderation as to not back them up.

Yes,but only now and then. Ifyou know what's actually in most peanut butters, you'd not eat it yourself.

Peanut butter doesn't cause constipation. It's fattening, has crap in it.

• I don't see why not when my dog was a puppies she lived on it haha

Yes My Puppy LOVES IT!!!!

ye