Guys : Do you think my body type is considered attractive to you?

Well I'm 5"2 and weight 109

Bust=32

Waist=25

Hips=36

I'm am a B cup and I have big butt(bubble butt),my thigh are kinda thick and I have a flat stomach with a bit of definition so my waist is tiny. I have a pear shape

So guys do think my body type is attractive

I am not providing a pic because this is a public website

Best Answer

Hi Momo,

Don't worry... you and your body sound really cute.

However... there's no need to get too obsessed with your appearance, because personality is the ultimate hook for most guys in a long term relationship. You don't need to be drop-dead gorgeous or a perfect 10.

Plenty of guys would prefer a cute girl rather than a 10. Why? Because a 10 is usually high maintenance, spoiled, vain, selfish, unappreciative, arrogant, useless... and a 10 would probably also have expensive tastes.

So, assuming that you might wish to avoid a few of the more common dating pitfalls... how about some free advice about guys and dating? OK.

How do you get a guy to like you, and perhaps want to be your BF?

- Make good eye contact

- Ask a few generic questions (assignments, homework, whatever)

- Be nice & pleasant

- Have a friendly smile

- Laugh at his jokes

- Tell him "thank you" if he helps you with a something

- Repeat daily

Consider the following... what do guys look for in a girl? Different guys look for different things... depending on the guy and his age.

Typical young immature teenage guys:

1. Hot body

2. Cute face

3. Hot body

4. Willing to fall for their lines of crap

5. Hot body

Typical players & creeps:

1. Hot body

2. Dumb enough to fall for their lines of crap

3. Hot body

4. No Dad or big older brother to protect her

5. Hot body

Typical geeks:

1. Any reasonably attractive female who would be willing to date him

Typical mature & decent guys:

1. Nice personality (not too clingy, not too dramatic, not an airhead)

2. Nice body (hot would be good... but not required)

3. Cute face

4. Intelligent

5. Not a sl*t

In order to protect your tender heart, it's a good idea to be cautious about the types of guys that you would be willing to date... and watch out how you behave, too. Why?

- Because lots of young guys tend to be frogs… not princes.

- Because many guys will typically want to go way past kissing if the girl allows it.

- Because sheltered and inexperienced girls can be too vulnerable, too impulsive, and too emotional.

- Because some girls have poor judgment and believe the lies spouted by a jerk or player.

- Because many guys are typically only interested in what's in a girl's panties.

- Because some guys don't care about a girl's feelings.

- Because lots of guys are frequently focused solely on satisfying their own selfish desires.

- Because many girls tend to equate love with kissing and sex (translation - they get their heart trampled), while most young guys don't (translation - they simply say "See ya later, Dummy!").

- Because after the inevitable break-up, a young lady will often feel as though her world has collapsed.

What are some hazards of dating? Here are a few -

1. Watch out for those handsome players or creeps who might pretend to like you, because you could easily fall for their phony attention and smooth lines of crap. Beware - they'll use your body and then dump you like a sack of potatoes.

2. Decide on your physical limits before you start dating, and stick to those limits. Getting too excited while being alone together with your date or your steady BF is not the time to start thinking about setting limits... your judgment will be clouded, and your BF's judgment will be long gone.

3. No matter what, don't date any older adult guys who pretend to be interested in you. They're even worse than players your own age... and like the players they'll only be interested in one thing... and it won't be your mind.

Don't be tempted to act like a sl*t. If you head down that road, then you'll only succeed in attracting complete jerks who will then proceed to wreck your life... and make your parents really mad at both you and the jerk.

Be advised that as time passes, some of your friends and classmates will probably be expecting you to follow whatever path they are traveling... even if it is a stupid path of dating jerks, making out with random guys, or casual sex. Resist that kind of peer pressure.

How can you keep your heart from getting trampled? Keep your panties on until you get married. That'll eliminate 99% of the creeps, losers, and players... and mistakes of passion... which will make your life much happier and simpler in the long run. You'll also be protected against pregnancy, STD's, and excessive heartache.

Final advice? Don't make too many stupid decisions, don't date jerks, don't drink too much booze or take any drugs, don't have friends who drink heavily or take drugs, listen to your Mom and Dad, read the Bible (the Gospel of John is a good place to start), and then everything will turn out fine.

Those are a few things for you to think about, Momo. Good luck!

Signed, WB

.

Source(s): Link to some good dating advice for young ladies posted on Y!A - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ans04... Link to Y!A advice regarding how to spot and avoid jerks & players - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuMSi... Link to conservative virginity advice for young ladies on Y!A (in support of females keeping their virginity until the wedding night) - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoG0S... Link to Bible Story Tract - http://www.flickr.com/photos/76132533@N06 Link to "Story of My First Kiss" - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArX2q...

sounds like u have a really nice lookin body good height and weight and always attractive when a girl has a nice stomach and butt ;)

Well your description sounds very attractive. A picture would really help but I understand why you didn't post one on here. It really depends on the guy though. But to me you sound attractive.

Yes you sound very attractive to me. I like all those features

Basically, to me, you sound like you're a volleyball player. You're body is great! You're not fat, but your self-esteem needs to change. Not your body.

yes, hourglass and pear are the best shapes