3rd row seating LARGE suv?

what vehicle has 3 row seating (7-8 ppl) and still have some trunk space? (much like a chevy suburban) Just wld like to know my options

Favorite Answer

GM SUV's have the worst third row seats ever. I'm 15 and I was cramped in ths third row. My mom has an Expedition and the third row is just as comfortable as the first and second. It has room for space (get an Expedition EL if you need a lit) and it's just hands-down the most advanced SUV. It's had no problems and I've been in three moderate accidents in Expeditions and we've always driven away with no scratches on us. Note: Get the rearview backup camera. It's a lifesaver when I'm getting out of parking lots.

• ?

Proud Mommy,

I would also suggest that you look into the Chevrolet Traverse. The Traverse has the ability to seat 7 or 8 people depending on the model you choose. With plenty of overall interior space, Traverse rivals larger SUVs in terms of roominess and comfort. Up to eight adults can be comfortably seated and leg room is generous in all three rows. With the second and third row seats folded, Traverse ranks best-in-class for cargo capacity. You can get all this with fuel economy ratings of 17 city/24 highway mpg (FWD) and 16 city/23 highway (AWD). Some features included in the Traverse are front/rear air conditioning, comfortable seating, ample storage cubbies, 10 or 12 cup holders and impressive available entertainment systems. The Traverse also offers Smart Slide seats; which is a GM-exclusive design highlighted by a second row seat that folds up vertically and slides forward for easy unparalleled access to the third row. I would suggest that you look on the Chevrolet web site for more information on this vehicle. I would also strongly suggest that you visit your local dealership and take one for a test drive. I know you will love the way it looks as well as drives. if you have any further questions please feel free to message me; I am happy to help you in any way that I can.

Thank you,

Stacy GM Customer Service

My dad has a gmc yukon he mainly uses it cause hes a firefighter hes got third row seats and still has enough room for fire stuff its a really good dependable truck it also has a denali version wich is very nice his truck is an 06