Can someone help improve my mental golf game?

went to the range and was nutting balls over and over again dead straight at targets, worked balls left and right, My body felt connected through each shot and my ball flight is a slight fade. Two days later i went to the course and was absolutely dreadful, couldnt hit anything, snap hooked my irons and just... show more went to the range and was nutting balls over and over again dead straight at targets, worked balls left and right, My body felt connected through each shot and my ball flight is a slight fade.

Two days later i went to the course and was absolutely dreadful, couldnt hit anything, snap hooked my irons and just made poor contact and was uncomfortable and unconfident, and most notable felt like my tempo and body were disconnected and just AH!!!! Im so heated just thinking about it. Is this a mental thing? because ive felt i make this same disconnected snap hook swing when im struggling and its killing my game.