Brought stray cat inside house, slightly bit me get checked out?

i found an abandoned cat outside and it was well groomed and playful so i brought it inside and plan to bring it o a shelter in the morning, it slightly bit me while i was petting her, a playful bite no blood and iput peroxide on it, should i get it checked out. the cat is well groomed and obviously well fed since... show more i found an abandoned cat outside and it was well groomed and playful so i brought it inside and plan to bring it o a shelter in the morning, it slightly bit me while i was petting her, a playful bite no blood and iput peroxide on it, should i get it checked out. the cat is well groomed and obviously well fed since she didnt destroy the food i gave her shes very playful too so i believe it was lsot or abandoned
Update: also is this something i should get checked out asap, its been about 30-40 minutes since it happened and i dont notice anything different about my hand, no swelling or redness