my older brother hasn't gotten his period yet?!?

I'm 14 and I got my period a while ago but my brother is 16/5 and he hasn't gotten his yet? Is something wrong with him!? Please help!

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Obviously you didn't pay attention in health. Your period is your body realizing you are not going to get pregnant and clears out your system for what would have been for a baby. Men cannot have children, have completely different sex organs and do not have periods EVER.

• Rebecca6 years agoReport

you're either a troll or ******* retarded

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

You must phone the emergency services immediately if he hasn't got his period by the age of 18. This could be a sign of something very serious.

Source(s): World Health Organisation (WHO)
  • 4 years ago

Oh dear well if he hasn't gotten his period by now, there's really no hope for him.

Source(s): I am fluent in sarcasm.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

This is actually a pretty common thing. But serious. Over 59% of adalesant males suffer from anti-menstral syndrome. You should call a doctor as soon as possible as it can prove life threatening.

Source(s): I too have had the same problem. I'm a guy and for somereason about a year ago I just never got my period.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

There's something blocking the flow. Try to kick it loose; just keep going until the dam breaks. Godspeed.

• 8 years ago

Hahahah. Seriously? Only girls get periods

• 8 years ago

Is this a joke ? Boys don't get periods

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Your BROTHER? Boys don't get periods.

• 8 years ago

Man rags. Now THAT's funny.

The cord wasn't 'round your neck when you were born?????

• 8 years ago

LOLLOLOLOL TROLOLOLO!

and if not then i fear you may have a very common problem. Idiotitess. Do not wory. this can be solved by talking to your parents. or a health class.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.